TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
CONFERENCE (includes preconference and conference):
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
To register a group, click on the link above to register the group via the Internet or click here to use the downloadable form to mail or fax. If using the downloadable form, complete a form for each registrant and submit all forms together via mail, email or fax to qualify for the group discount.
In lieu of completing individual forms, you may fill out one downloadable form with the contact person’s information. Indicate on the form the number of attendees and payment information. Submit the name, title, company, full address, phone number and email of each additional attendee on an Excel worksheet or any other form you find convenient. Email, fax or mail this information to the registration office. We will process the group registration and send an email confirmation to the contact and each attendee.
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE VIA WEBCAST
REGISTER WITH A DISCOUNT CODE
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, January 11, 2019.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, February 1, 2019.
*** Provider is a hospital, long term care, home health, physician, or hospice organization or its association.
**** For the purpose of qualifying for a discounted rate: (1) “academic” shall apply to individuals who teach full time or are full time students at an academic institution (i.e., a faculty member at a medical school or hospital residency program who also sees patients is a provider, not an academic); (2) “government” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies (i.e., a State university health system or local public hospital is a provider, not government); and (3) “clinic” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of a Federally Qualified Health Center or safety net clinic. This rate does not include the Preconference for onsite attendees.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING WEBCAST REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Internet access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Internet registrants will enjoy six (6) months of access from the date of issuance of a user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may access the archived conference. It is not permissible to share the user name and password with third parties. Should Internet registrants choose to access post conference content via alternative media (Flash Drive), this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Internet registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7382 or 206-452-5499 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITIONMake payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
PAYMENT OPTIONSRegistration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.pfpsummit.com.
Alternatively, you may use our printed registration form, enclose payment and return it to the Summit registrar at 12330 NE 8th Street, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98005-3187, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303 or click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
TAX DEDUCTIBILITYExpenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
CANCELLATIONS/SUBSTITUTIONSNo refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either webcast or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to a webcast registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7382 or 206-452-5499.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYUnauthorized sharing of Summit content via Internet access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Summit aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Summit content within his or her organization, multiple Summit registrations are available at discounted rates.
The Summit will pay a reward for information regarding unauthorized sharing of Summit content. The reward will be one quarter (25%) of any recovery resulting from a copyright infringement (less legal fees and other expenses related to the recovery) up to a maximum reward payment of $25,000. The payment will be made to the individual or individuals who in the opinion of our legal counsel first provided the factual information, which was necessary for the recovery. If you have knowledge regarding the unauthorized Summit content sharing, contact the Summit registration office.